Howd & Ludorf, LLC has been serving clients in Southern New England for more than thirty five years.
We appreciate the trust our clients have shown in us over the long term. Our Mission, quite simply, is to foster and to promote the best interests of our clients in all matters. Our Core Principles help us to achieve this Mission, and are set forth below:
- We treat all clients, the Court, opposing counsel, and witnesses with courtesy and respect, consistent with our zealous representation of our clients’ interests.
- We practice law in a competent, ethical, efficient, creative and cost-effective manner.
- We are easily accessible, responsive and technologically sophisticated.
- We keep our clients fully and timely informed.
- We provide a positive, diverse and supportive work environment for attorneys and staff, enabling career development while recognizing the importance of family.
Adherence to these Core Principles has enabled us to provide clients with exceptional value, service and results. We look forward to continuing that tradition in the years ahead.